Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wrensday: Warm touches for a cold winter

I love adding warm touches around my home when the weather outside is frightful. I usually start with the mailbox.
Adding shiny things and clear glass adds a nice sparkle. A few candles here and there are lovely too.


A touch of the great outdoors allows you to enjoy nature without the cold air.


Go ahead and celebrate your cold weather warmer uppers. My creamy white gloves and scarf take a place of honor in the front foyer.



I love these plates with old fashioned snow scenes. A simple snowflake votive is a sweet touch.




Plenty of warm blankets and pillows scattered around continue the warming touch.











1 comment:

  1. Perfect for the weather they are predicting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please feel free to leave ideas and comments.