Friday, September 25, 2009

Plant Tag Book

I love to garden but it is difficult to keep track of all of the plant tags that come with my new plants. The tags contain valuable information that I like to refer to. I found a solution for the many plant tags I have accumulated. Because I am a Filer and not a Piler, I looked for a binder to keep them all in. I was able to find everything I needed to make this binder at Office Max. I used a small 3-ring binder with pockets, a set of divider tabs, and a pack of baseball card protector sheets. I labeled the divider tabs with the names of the main gardens I have around my house.

Then I simply tucked the tags into the card pockets. I can add new tags and remove tags from plants I no longer have (sad stuff).




Extra large tags from bulbs can be tucked into the front pocket of the cover.






2 comments:

  1. Will you wave your magic wand and turn me from a piler into a filer??? Please!??? This looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, just give me a call and I'll be over!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please feel free to leave ideas and comments.