Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wrensday: Plant Updates



Remember last weeks little baby I planted in a coffee cup?  Well, look at her now!  In just a week's time she's turned into a beautiful grown up lady.



Her ugly stepsister, the sweet potato, has not been invited to the Ball.  She still needs to green up a bit.



Remember the seeds I started in toilet paper tubes?  Well, they sprouted and needed to go to a sunny place to live while they grow.


Hubs set up shelves and a light kit in the garage and now they are happily getting bigger by the day.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I am just starting my seeds now, and I wish I had found this idea before I bought all those little peat pots! :( I will definitely start saving now for next year. I am enjoying browsing through your blog ~ great info and photos!

    P.S. My family and I visited Virginia last spring and LOVED it! What a beautiful state. I would love to go back again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please feel free to leave ideas and comments.