I'm really in a "tossing" mood today. Everywhere I look, I'm finding something to get rid of. Here's what I got rid of today. . .
1. The owner's manuals to two appliances I no longer own.
2. Gift bags that are too mangled to use again.
3. Super glue tube that was dried up.
4. A mitten whose partner was lost 3 years ago.
5. A stack of "Christmas shopping" fliers from the newspaper that I never used. (I found them stuffed into the glove compartment of my car)
6. A garlic press I don't use because the holes are too large for my liking (I tossed it in my donate bag)
7. A red sweater my Hubs has declared is "too short" for his liking (upcycling it into something for Etsy).
8. All the bits of paper and debris from the bottom of my purse (yuck!)
9. Men's trench coat from the coat closet (Hubs never wears it - I did ask permission to give it to the homeless ministry).
10. Two calendars from last year (I only save my day planner to refer back to).
I'm feeling soooo much better. What are you tossing this week?