Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Motivation: Resolving To Set Goals

I don't like to set New Year's resolutions.
If I think I need to improve on something or implement new ideas I just do it.  I can start at any time.
My main goal for myself is that I want to be a better person, today, than I was yesterday.



 
Some of the ways I work toward that goal are:

1. Try to listen more and talk less
2.  Learn something new about healthy eating every chance I get
3. Make someone's day - every day
4.  Think beyond myself
5.  Learn to wait - and rest while waiting
6.   Learn lots of new things about blogging (I'm still not sure how it works).


How about you?  What types of things will help make you a better person today, than you were yesterday.  


“Goals are simply tools to focus your energy in positive directions.”

    

3 comments:

  1. Love number 1 and 4!!! I will be working on those myself! As well as creating (and keeping) a new household maintenance schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked a lot of those but I especially enjoyed #5. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! Happy New Year!
    All excellent ideas, and good goals for me too!
    mary

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please feel free to leave ideas and comments.