I don't like to set New Year's resolutions.
If I think I need to improve on something or implement new ideas I just do it. I can start at any time.
My main goal for myself is that I want to be a better person, today, than I was yesterday.
Some of the ways I work toward that goal are:
1. Try to listen more and talk less
2. Learn something new about healthy eating every chance I get
3. Make someone's day - every day
4. Think beyond myself
5. Learn to wait - and rest while waiting
6. Learn lots of new things about blogging (I'm still not sure how it works).
How about you? What types of things will help make you a better person today, than you were yesterday.
“Goals are simply tools to focus your energy in positive directions.”