Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wrensday: Flower Power

God has blessed me with some amazing friends.  They are much better friends to me than I am to them.  I really don't deserve them!

Upon arriving home from the hospital last week, I was greeted with beautiful flowers that had been delivered to the house. 

Isn't it amazing how much flowers cheer you up?  Especially on dreary February days.  Of course, I couldn't really appreciate their beauty until the pain meds were out of my system and my eyes could focus properly.


The colors of this orchid are beautiful.  Really. . . beautiful.


I am blessed.  I really am.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely bit of springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers -- beautiful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thoughtful and beautiful!

    Stay well!

    Marie

    www.sisterpickers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such thoughtful friends ~ feel better ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You received beautiful flowers, because you are a beautiful person! So glad you are getting better! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you are doing well. The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please feel free to leave ideas and comments.