But, just adding things to a room can turn into clutter pretty quickly and we're trying to avoid that. So, what to do?
1. Choose one area to display photos:
Everything can't be displayed at one time, so choose which items mean the most to you.
2. Showcase family heirlooms so you can enjoy them.
3. Add interest to bookshelves by incorporating family memories.
4. Include the children's artwork and projects:
And now, let's get down to some fun business. It's time for a give-away in honor of my 500th post. Here are the rules:
1. The give-away starts on July 25, 2011 and ends on July 29, 2011 at 7:00 pm EST.
2. The winner of the give-away contest gets to choose one item from my Etsy Shop - Tidy Brown Wren
3. All entrant's names will be added to a hat and the winner will be randomly chosen by Hubs (aka Sargent Safety)
4. To enter the give-away, leave a separate comment for each of the following:
a. You are a follower of Tidy Brown Wren
b. You like Tidy Brown Wren on Facebook
c. Tell me which topics you like most of TBW