Ten things I got rid of this week:
1. 3 pairs of shoes that hurt my feet. Remember, life is too short to wear shoes that hurt your feet. One pair got thrown out and 2 (almost new) pair were donated.
2. 1 worn out make-up brush. In the trash can.
3. 14 books I'm never going to read again. Donated.
4. Christmas wrapping supplies from my wrapping bin that were too wrinkled or smooshed to use. Trash.
5. Several pens that were out of ink.
6. 3 worn out towels. Put in the garage to use as car washing towels.
7. 6 coffee mugs. We got 6 new mugs as Christmas gifts, so 6 old ones go out. Donated.
8. 1 warm blanket that we didn't need anymore. Donated to homeless shelter.
9. 1 half dead plant. I have fought to keep this plant alive, but I'm over it. The return on investment was just not there. Compost pile.
10. 1 pot holder with holes. Trash.
So here's a challenge for the weekend - can you find 10 things to get rid of?