Wrensday: Snacking from the garden June 16, 2010 My oldest grandson has discovered something he likes more than candy. Fresh May peas, eaten directly from the pod. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SuzanneJune 16, 2010 at 10:19 AMI don't blame him one bit. Those look delicious!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlexiaJune 16, 2010 at 12:19 PMYum! (actually I've never eaten them from the pod, but I like peas and those look good! LOL)I need to plant some peas. Although it's prolly to late now.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFlannel Jammies FarmJune 16, 2010 at 8:06 PMThis child has a wonderfully refined palate!!! *smile*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStephanieJune 18, 2010 at 4:48 PMWhat could be better than fresh-picked peas? They're perfectly sweet and crunchy at the same time. :)stephanie@metropolitanmama.netReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please feel free to leave ideas and comments.
I don't blame him one bit. Those look delicious!
ReplyDeleteYum! (actually I've never eaten them from the pod, but I like peas and those look good! LOL)
ReplyDeleteI need to plant some peas. Although it's prolly to late now.
This child has a wonderfully refined palate!!! *smile*
ReplyDeleteWhat could be better than fresh-picked peas? They're perfectly sweet and crunchy at the same time. :)
ReplyDeletestephanie@metropolitanmama.net