Back in January I posted about 10 things you could get rid of to help cut down on the clutter in your house. Well, you've had 8 months to get rid of that clutter, so it's time to get rid of some more.
Ready? Here we go:
1. Shoes you don't wear any more (If in "like new" condition, donate them. If they look like trash, well then, they are trash)
2. Pens that don't work anymore. Sit down while you're watching T.V. and test every pen you have. Throw away any that are worn out or that you will never use.
3. Old candles that have gotten too ugly to be used in your decorating. Throw away.
4. Underwear that us stained, stretched out or has holes (need I say more?). Throw away. Remember, you always need to wear nice underwear in case you are in an accident. I know I sound like a grandma- well, I AM A GRANDMA!
5. Receipts for items you no longer have or that are no longer under warranty. Throw away.
6. Magazines older than 2 months old. Tear out any articles you want to keep and file them. Recycle the rest.
7. Make-up in your drawer that is older than 1 year old. If you haven't used it in a year it's time for it to go. Throw away
8. Phone books issued prior to 2009. Recycle old phone books.
9. Plastic grocery bags. Recycle the huge stash you have. You should be using the reusable bags, anyway. (this is a repeat from the January list because your supply has probably multiplied 10-fold since then.)
10. This is a hard one. Throw out old greeting cards you have received. Only keep a few that have very special, hand-written, personal notes to you.