Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Window seat redo: AGAIN

I must tell you - I'm fickle.  Fickle as a pickle.  Are pickles fickle?

Anywho, I'm always changing my mind and changing things up.

Here's the evidence:


Because I love a deep cherry red, I made red diamond patterned back pillows and red check (Waverly) for throw pillows for our window seat.  I was happy with that look for 4 years. 

But then, I got tired of the red and decided to make new pillow covers.
I found a different diamond (not sure why I picked a diamond pattern again) fabric and made covers.  I used some green pillows from my son's room for the throw pillows. 

Also, notice the wall color is a yellow glaze.


Well, being the fickle pickle that I am, I found a beautiful fabric (I should just stay out of the fabric store) and decided to change things up (again).

The fabric is bronze with aqua, rusty red, and a dark tan.  Did I say it was beautiful?  It's beautiful.  I covered the throw pillows in an aqua fabric and made a small pillow with my favorite chunky plaid fabric.  Since I was changing things up I also decided to paint the walls.  I used the same paint I used in the laundry room

I'm really lov'n it - at least for now.

2 comments:

  1. I love changing things around! Sometimes just rearranging what I already have makes me quite happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like that last look! Good call! I'm changing my pillows all the time too LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please feel free to leave ideas and comments.